3.7

I was approved for my $250K RV loan very quickly, but I can't get my rep to return my calls.Day after day, I try to reach Linda Ramirez and always get her answer machine.

I leave messages for her (their office is in San Ramon, California), but after 1 week, I still have not received a call back. In frustration, I called the main opertor and refused to hang up until she was put on the line. I worked, and she was very nice, but after we agreed on a plan regarding how and when to close the loan, she passed off my packet to an assistant who alledegly "lost it." To this date, I have still not received my loan docs. Next plan is to complain to the CEO of Bank of the West (Essex is a sub of them) and then BNP Paribus (the Parent Company - privately owned by a french family).

I recommend using Essex ONLY as a last resort!

Good luck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Essex Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Essex Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication and no customer service at all. Author liked the most computer based application. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Essex Credit and essex credit loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Essex Credit?

Comments

You want to borrow a quarter of amillion dollars to buy an RV.

YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A BAG OF HAMMERS.