Interest Rate

Applied for a loan through Costco.I keep a good eye on my credit score so I knew I met the requirements.

I was told I would hear back within two business days. A week later I emailed asking for a status update. Jim Pena in the San Ramon office emailed back that my credit rating wasn't high enough. I let him know that wasn't mine and what mine actually is.

His response was the same email, but even more terse, with the subject clearly being closed.Very rude, and I'm looking for a way to complain to Costco directly.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "different representative to actually speak with me". The author is overall dissatisfied with Essex Credit. The most disappointing about loan from Essex Credit was customer service , but reviewer liked ease of application. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Essex Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Essex Credit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Essex Credit?

Comments