I was directed by my broker to try Essex for my boat loan. I was putting 50% down on the purchase price and have a 729 credit score and more than sufficient income for this loan. My debt-income ratio is also very good.

All I got back from these bozos was an e-mail auto-response stating that I was declined and would get a letter in 30 days. What the ***? Now I have a ding on my credit report and no reason why.

This is my first and LAST dealings with Essex. Don't go here for a loan with this outfit. They are just another crappy outfit hiding behind their online website!

Review about: Essex Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Essex Credit?

Comments

Casselberry, Florida, United States #1298020

I am having the same problem with all lenders. Did you finally get the loan and with whom.

#1192347

Similar situation and same treatment.Extremely difficult to reach on the phone.

No explanations. Over 730 credit score, excelent debt-income score.

Only a computer generated denied letter and condescending treatment on the phone.Stay away from them.

Wanted to get a pre-approval for loan of about $150,000.Very little debt.

Have a net worth in excess of 3 million, credit score approaching 800, submitted credit app, financial statement now they want copies of recent bank and retirement fund statements, including two years of tax returns.looking at yacht $200,000 paying cash down $40,000 and unable to get anyone to return a phone call.